- Half boiled potatoes-4-5
- Mint chutney
- Tamarind chutney
- Roasted Cumin Powder=1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala-1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Oil to fry
- Cut the boiled potatoes into 3/4th or 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan & fry the potatoes till they are crispy & brown.
- Take them out in a separate container & add tamarind chutney & mint chutney to it & mix properly.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt & roasted cumin powder & mix well.
- Add coriander leaves to garnish.
- Aloo chaat is ready to serve.
- It tastes best when offered to krishna first.