- Boiled rice (with salt to taste)-Half a cup
- Curd-4-5 teaspoons
- Mustard seeds-1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-4-5
- Ginger grated-1/4 inch
- Milk-Small quantity
- Oil-2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- To the boiled rice, add curd & mix well.
- Add a small quantity of milk to it which helps in mixing very well. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan & add mustard seeds & curry leaves to it.
- As they start to splutter, add ginger.
- As the ginger turns golden brown, turn off the flame & pour the tadka over the rice & curd mixture.
- Mix them well & garnish with coriander leaves.
- Refrigerate them & serve them cold.
- Curd rice is ready to serve.