HARA BHARA KABAB
- Potatoes-boiled, peeled & mashed-1 cup
- Green peas-boiled & mashed-3/4th cup
- Palak-boiled & mashed-3/4th cup
- Coriander leaves-2 tablespoons
- Cumin powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cornflower-2 teaspoons & to coat the kababs
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix the potatoes, spinach & green peas together.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Add salt, cumin powder & cornflower & mix well.
- Out of the mixture make small small kababs & coat them with cornflower.
- Deep fry the kababs till they are done completely.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Tastes best when offered to Krishna first.