VEGETARIAN MOMOS WITH RED CHILLI CHUTNEY
- Cabbage-grated-1 small
- Carrots-grated-2 medium sized
- Salt-1.5 teaspoon
- Black Pepper-powdered-1/4 teaspoon
- Gram Flour-maida-150 gms
- Dried red chillies-3-4
- For the filling, mix cabbage, carrots & capsicum together.
- To use the cabbage, first add it to boiling hot water & after boiling it for another 2 minutes, drain out the excess water completely from the cabbage.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt & 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder & mix well.
- Filling is ready.
- Next, mix salt & gram flour (maida) & using water, knead semi hard dough to make the outer covering.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Steam the momos prepared with the help of a steamer for around 10-15 minutes.
- Serve them hot with red chilli chutney.
FOR THE RED CHILLI CHUTNEY
- Soak the dried red chillies in small amount of water for 2-3 hours.
- Blend them together after they are soaked.
- Add a pinch of salt & mix properly.
- Red chilli chutney is ready to serve.