GARAM MASALA POWDER
Garam masala powder is a very important ingredient in India vegetarian cooking. It adds on the desired flavour in the dishes you prepare.
- Cumin seeds (jeera)-250 grams
- Big black cardamom (moti elaichi)-250 grams
- Black peppercorn (kaali mirch)-200 grams
- Coriande seeds (dhania)-100 grams
- Cinnamon stick (dalchini)-5 grams (12-13 sticks)
- Cloves (laung)-10 grams (25 pieces)
- Grind all the ingredients together.
- Garam masala powder is ready.
- The quantity of all the ingredients is very important in the preparation of garam masala powder as the right quantity adds the desired flavour in your cooking.