CHAPATI (STEP BY STEP)
To make a chapati, knead the dough first.
For kneading the dough we need
- Wheat flour(atta)-2-3 cups
- Water as required
- Always knead the dough in a wide plate or a vessel as it requires some space.
- Take atta in the plate or vessel & add water to it slowly.
- Add water slowly & mix it well with atta.
- Don't add too less water as it will make very hard dough.
- Apply some dry flour on both the sides.
- Once chapati is rolled, place it on a hot tawa on a high flame initially.
- Then turn it upside down & keep the flame on medium.
- Make it well cooked from both the sides.