- Maida-2.5 cups
- Boiled & peeled potatoes- 250 grams- 3-4 potatoes
- Oil-5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain-1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida (hing)-a pinch
- Cumin seeds (jeera)-1/2 teaspoon
- Grated ginger-1/2 inch
- Green chilli chopped-1
- Coriander powder (dhania powder)-1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder (amchoor)-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying
- Water as required
- Keep the dough aside for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes, roll round chapatis, cut out the uneven edges & divide it into halves.
- Deep fry these samosas in hot oil till they turn golden in colour.
- Take them out from oil on a paper towel to soak off the excess oil.
- Samosa is ready to serve.