- Maida-1 cup
- Sugar (powdered)-1/2 cup
- Carob powder/Cocoa powder-4-6 tablespoons
- Baking powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-1/8 teaspoon
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil- 1/3-1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract-1/2 teaspoon
- Walnuts grated & chopped
- Preheat oven for around 10 minutes at 175 degrees celcius.
- Sieve maida, sugar, carob/cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda & salt together.
- Grease the baking dish with a little oil & spread the cake batter in the baking dish.
- Place it inside the preheated oven.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 175 degrees celcius or till the top is no longer shiny.
- After 30 minutes, insert a knife or a toothpick & if it comes out clean, brownie is properly baked.
- Let it get cooled down completely & then invert it.
- Cut the cake into slices & garnish with grated walnuts.
- Eggless brownie is ready to serve.