- Wheat flour-1.5 cups
- Maida-1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Water to knead the dough.
- A little oil
- Adding water slowly, knead a soft dough.
- After kneading it using water, apply a little oil on both the hands & then apply it on the dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Invert a tawa & heat it.
- Make small balls using the dough & roll them keeping the edges thin.
- On high flame, place it on the inverted tawa.
- It will come off very quickly.
- Cook it well from both the sides.
- When cooked, take it down from the tawa.
- Roomali roti is ready to serve.