EGGLESS VANILLA CUPCAKES
- Cake Flour - 120 grams
- Sugar - 60 grams
- Baking Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- Vanilla extract - 2.5 teaspoons
- Milk - 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- Vinegar - 1/2 teaspoon
CAKE FLOUR - TAKE 120 GRAMS OF MAIDA & REPLACE 2 TABLESPOONS OF MAIDA WITH 2 TABLESPOONS OF CORNFLOUR
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius for around 5 minutes.
- Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & sugar once or twice so that they get mixed well.
- In another bowl, add milk & vinegar & keep them aside for a minute.
- Add oil & vanilla extract to this mixture.
- Now, make a well in the center of the dry ingredients & add the wet ingredients mixture to it.
- Gently mix them so that there are no lumps.
- Don't mix them too much, just fold the ingredients gently till they are mixed well.
- Grease the cupcakes baking tray with a little oil.
- Pour the mixture in the greased cupcakes moulds.
- Bake them for around 15-17 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- After 15 minutes, insert a knife or a toothpick in the cupcake & if they come out clean, then the cupcakes are baked well.
- Cool them on a wire rack.
- Invert the tray & take them out.
- Cupcakes are ready to serve.