- Bread slices - 5
- Pizza sauce using 2 tomatoes - click here for the recipe
- Capsicum - chopped - 1 small
- Mozarella cheese - grated - 100-150 grams approx
- Toppings of your choice for pizza (I used macaroni)
- Take bread slice, apply pizza sauce that you have prepared for the pizza.
- Next, put a layer of grated cheese on top of pizza sauce.
- Add chopped capsicum on top of grated cheese.
- You can also add any other toppings of your choice at this point like I used macaroni.
- Next, preheat oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place the above prepared bread slices inside the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After 10-15 minutes, take the bread slices out.
- Bread pizza is ready to serve.