- Atta/Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Desi Ghee - 3-5 tablespoons
- Sugar - 4-5 tablespoons (adjust according to taste)
- Almonds (sliced) - to garnish
- Heat desi ghee in a pan.
- Add wheat flour to hot desi ghee.
- Mix them well.
- Turn the flame to low and allow wheat to get cooked well.
- Keep stirring continuously otherwise wheat flour will get stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- After around 5-10 minutes, a nice aroma will start coming.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Once the wheat flour changes colour n turns to a nice light brown shade, add sugar to it and mix well. I add normal sugar crystals to it as I like it that way. But it is up to you whether you want to add powdered sugar or normal sugar crystals.
- After stirring well, turn off the flame.
- Garnish with sliced almonds, choorma is ready to serve.