Monday 1 December 2014

COCONUT LADDU

COCONUT LADDU
 





INGREDIENTS
  • Milkmaid condensed milk - 1/2 cup
  • Fresh coconut (grated) - 1 cup

METHOD
  • Heat a pan.
  • Pour condensed milk to the pan and add grated coconut to it.

  • Mix them well and cook them on medium flame till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.

  • Once it starts leaving the side of the pan, turn off the flame.
  • Take it out on a plate allow the mixture to cool down a little.

  • When the mixture is still warm, roll into round laddu.
  • Coconut laddu is ready to serve.



 

3 comments:

kitchen queen said...

delicious tempting laddus.

Shreya at Jumbodium said...

Coconut laddus are my fav. I prepare it in a different specially in diwali time. This time I am surely gonna try out your recipe and will share the feedback with u.

shreya said...

Hi i am again back to share my feedback with u. I have successfully prepared the coconut ladoos and fed my whole family. They enjoyed a lot and all thanx to your wonderful recipe....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...