- Maida - 1 cup
- Besan - 1/4 cup
- Sooji - 1/4 cup
- Ghee/butter - 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take ghee/butter & sugar together in a bowl & beat till they become light & fluffy.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add ghee & sugar mix to the dry ingredients mixture and form a soft dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 10 minutes.
- Now roll small balls out of this dough and flatten them a little.
- Grease the cookie baking sheet of the oven with oil.
- Now place the flattened dough balls on the cookie sheet at a little distance from each other.
- Preheat oven for around 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Bake them for 20 minutes or unless golden brown in an oven at 180 degrees.
- Allow it to cool and nan-khatai will come off the cookie sheet in some time.
- Nan-khatai is ready to serve.