GRILLED PIZZA SANDWICH
- Corn - 3-4 tablespoons
- Capsicum (chopped) - 1/2 capsicum
- Paneer (cottage cheese) - 50 grams chopped into small pieces
- Mozzarella cheese - 3-4 tablespoons
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - a pinch
- Red chilli powder - a pinch
- Oregano - 1/4 teaspoon
- Bread slices - 6-8
- Mix corn, capsicum, paneer & mozzarella cheese together.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder & oregano & mix well.
- Spread this mixture on a bread slice.
- Cover it with another bread slice.
- Apply a little oil on both sides & grill the sandwich till it is well grilled from both sides.
- Slice & divide into two.
- Grilled pizza sandwich is ready to serve.