- Burger buns-4
- Aalu tikki-4
- Cheese slices-4
- Tomatoes sliced-1 medium sized
- Cucumber sliced-1 medium sized
- Mayonnaise-3-4 tablespoons
- Cauliflower grated-2 tablespoons
- Carrot grated-2 tablespoons
- First prepare the aalu tikki for the burger.
- For the tikki, you can refer to the Aalu tikki recipe.
- Next, prepare the filling for the burger, mayonnaise.
- Pure vegetarian eggless & without onion garlic mayonnaise is available from the company Funfoods.
- In the mayonnaise, add grated cauliflower & grated carrot & mix well.
- Divide the burger buns into two halves.
- In a pan, add a little quantity of oil & cook both the halves of the burger bun from both the sides so that the raw taste goes away.
- Next, on the lower part of the burger, apply mayonnaise as one layer.
- On the top of mayonnaise, keep one piece of tomato & one piece of cucumber.
- Next, keep the aalu tikki.
- On the top of aalu tikki, place one cheese slice.
- Cheese slices from Brittania are purely vegetarian.
- Cover it on the top with the other half of the burger bun.
- Veg burger is ready to serve.